Nanny Placement Service
Starling Agency is a stellar nanny placement service proudly serving the Seattle Metropolitan area. We specialize in referring nannies that are passionate about helping children learn and grow.
We Believe In
- Fostering curiosity and wonder
- Nurturing cognitive development
- Creativity and imagination
- Empowering a sense of self
- Honoring individuality
- Being present and engaged
- Sparking a love for learning
- Supporting neurodiversity
- Encouraging authenticity and kindness
Starling Agency Expertise
At Starling, we believe your family is worth the time and effort it takes to hire a nanny using a personal and skilled process. We utilize proprietary resources, professional networks, and expert screening methods. Starling’s team is regularly trained in current industry knowledge and vetting procedures. Our expertise adds a layer of protection to help ensure you are making informed and lawful hiring decisions. We love knowing our clients have had a seamless hiring experience. The majority of our clients are recommended by word-of-mouth, which is a testament to our successful process.
Nanny Placement Process
In addition to dedicated support from Starling’s team, your nanny placement process will include:
- Confidential consultations
- Custom job description
- Professional screening
- Mindful selection of candidates
- Formal background investigation
- Complete household employment dossier
- Detailed sample nanny work agreement
- Health & safety agreement
- Detailed tax compliance dossier
- Employee onboarding assistance
- Custom family manual
- Ongoing counsel and mediation
- 6 month replacement guarantee
- NEW: Everyday Learning Guide
- Seeing the world through the lens of a child is the heartbeat of Starling Agency! Now included with our placement service is a helpful resource for both parents and nannies, developed by Starling’s founder/professional educator. Our guide will help your team nurture curious minds!
Starling Agency has direct access to a private investigator whom we consult with during the recruiting process. Our partners provide Starling clients with a professional background investigation. All reports are compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and require signed consent.
Nanny Placement Service Fees
To begin the Placement Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your nanny is hired, a one-time placement fee is made. Each nanny placement includes a 6 month guarantee period.
Custom Household Staffing
Does your family need a bit of extra help beyond childcare? We place household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, estate managers, estate staff, personal care assistants, private chefs, and housekeepers. Each Custom Staffing Placement requires, a non-refundable registration fee. Once your placement is finalized a one-time fee is made.
Temporary Nanny (1-8 weeks)
Are you looking for a temporary nanny? To begin the Temporary Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your temporary nanny is hired, a one-time final placement fee is made.
Postpartum Care (1-12 weeks)
Are you looking for a Newborn Care Specialist, Postpartum Doula, Night Nanny or Night Nurse? To begin the Postpartum Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your postpartum caregiver is hired, a final placement fee is made.
|Nanny Placement||$400||14% gross annual compensation||6 months||1 year|
|Custom Staffing||$400||15% gross annual compensation||6 months||1 year|
Professional Nanny Rates in the Seattle Area
Starling Agency will help you develop a compensation package scaled to fit your family’s unique job description. Contact us to discuss current market rates and benefits!