Nanny Placement Service
Starling Agency is a stellar nanny placement service proudly serving the Seattle Metropolitan area. We specialize in referring nannies that are passionate about helping children learn and grow.
We Believe In
- Fostering curiosity
- Nurturing cognitive development
- Empowering a sense of self
- Being present and engaged
- Sparking a love for learning
- Encouraging authenticity and kindness
Starling Agency Expertise
Starling is run by local childcare and education specialists. We utilize proprietary resources, professional networks, and expert screening methods. At Starling, we believe your family is worth the time and effort it takes to hire a nanny using a personal and skilled process. Our expertise adds a layer of protection to help ensure you are making informed and lawful hiring decisions. We love knowing our clients have had a seamless hiring experience. The majority of our clients are recommended by word-of-mouth, which is a testament to our successful process.
Nanny Placement Process
- Confidential consultation to evaluate your childcare needs & goals
- Custom job description development
- Research our nanny network (and more) for highly-qualified matches
- Professional nanny screening
- Assistance facilitating interviews & interview support
- Provide one formal background investigation dossier
- Provide household employment dossier
- Provide sample nanny work agreement
- Refer you to the best resources for nanny payroll & tax compliance
- Provide counsel and mediation whenever necessary
Starling Agency has direct access to a private investigator whom we consult with during the recruiting process. Together we provide extensive professional nanny background reports to families in the Seattle area. We take the utmost care by investigating candidates through numerous databases, both digital and physical, using all known names and places of residences to verify identity and history. We provide an extensive, easy to read and measurable dossier that reflects any criminal and civil records found both nationally and locally. All reports are compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and require signed consent. In addition to our nanny background reports, Starling thoroughly interviews references, and reviews each candidate’s online presence.
Nanny Placement Service Fees
Starling Agency is proud to offer our professional Nanny Placement Service at 30-40% less than local standards! To begin the Placement Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your nanny is hired, a one-time placement fee is made. Each nanny placement includes a 6 month guarantee period.
Custom Household Staffing
Does your family need a bit of extra help beyond childcare? We place household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, estate managers, estate staff, personal care assistants, private chefs, and housekeepers. Each Custom Staffing Placement requires, a non-refundable registration fee. Once your placement is finalized a one-time fee is made.
Temporary Nanny (1-8 weeks)
Are you looking for a temporary nanny? To begin the Temporary Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your temporary nanny is hired, a one-time final placement fee is made. *currently unavailable
Postpartum Care (1-12 weeks)
Are you looking for a Newborn Care Specialist, Postpartum Doula, Night Nanny or Night Nurse? To begin the Postpartum Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your postpartum caregiver is hired, a final placement fee is made.
|Nanny Placement||$400||14% gross annual compensation||6 months|
|Custom Staffing||$400||15% gross annual compensation||6 months|
|Temporary Nanny *currently unavailable||$400||$1500||–|
Professional Nanny Rates in the Seattle Area
Starling Agency will help you develop a compensation package scaled to fit your family’s unique job description. On average, professional candidates in the greater Seattle area are seeking positions that align with the following:
- $25-32/hr. *Specialized positions may exceed $32/hr depending on scope.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, health care stipend, tax compliance