On-Call Nanny Support
Starling Nanny Agency offers high caliber on-call nanny support. Whether you need to schedule a date night nanny or your regular nanny calls in sick, Starling can help! As a member of our private booking platform, you have access to our portfolio of professional nanny profiles and their schedules. You may book an unlimited amount of assignments. Our on-call nanny team includes highly experienced professional nannies, educators, and newborn care specialists. Every member of our on-call team meets the same high standards as our long-term placement candidates.
How Our On-Call Nanny Service Works
Book with Confidence
Share your on-call opportunity with our candidates.
Choose the on-call nanny that you’d like to work with.
Confirm assignment with your on-call nanny.
Benefits to a Starling Agency On-Call Nanny Membership
- Educated Nannies: Members connect with high caliber on-call nannies
- Due-Diligence: All nannies are thoroughly screened by a professional agency & private investigator
- Security: Our private platform allows for discrete booking
- Simplicity: Our members will enjoy easy browsing and scheduling, without any added agency fees!
Become a Member
Access our private network of on-call nannies by registering today! Once Starling Agency reviews your childcare needs, a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $355 is collected. No additional agency fees are added per booking. You may book an unlimited amount of assignments during your membership period. Starling cannot guarantee availability for all assignments. All dates are subject to nanny availability. Contact Mandie@starlingagency.com to start your membership!
Are you interested in connecting with thoroughly screened families in need of flexible care? Our on-call service provides you with the ability to choose assignments based on location, schedule, and rate. Sign-up today and once we review your qualifications, you will have access to jobs posted on our job board or have families book you directly based on your schedule availability.
- 21+ years
- Professional experience in childcare
- Demonstrate a passion for childcare and education
- Knowledgeable about age-appropriate enrichment activities
- Stellar childcare and character references
- Willingness to consent to a complete background screening
- Clean background record
- Clean driving record
- Ability to commit to a family’s preferred timeline
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications or willingness to renew
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle