Nanny Screening Service
Starling Agency is proud to be Seattle’s original Nanny Screening Service! With years of experience in the Seattle nanny industry and a polished organizational method, we can help professionally recruit applicants for you.
What is Nanny Screening?
Great question! Starling’s Nanny Screening Service adds a layer of professional support and efficiency to your nanny search. The Screening Service is ideal for experienced nanny employers that need a boost in sourcing candidates. Starling Agency helps make hiring a nanny easy by marketing your position, reviewing applicants, and sharing the top candidates for your review. We recommend first-time nanny employers utilize our full scope Nanny Placement service in order to set your family up for success!
Nanny Screening Process
Let’s talk process! Our high standards and recruitment expertise will help your family focus on the best nanny applicants available. Some of the highlights of our screening process include: Confidential consultations • Custom job development • Professional marketing • Expert recruitment strategies • Critical candidate screening • Presentation of top tier applicants
Nanny Screening Fees
Our Nanny Screening service begins with a non-refundable $400 retainer fee. Once your nanny is hired, a one-time placement fee is made.
- Nanny Screening: Ideal for experienced nanny employers that need a boost in sourcing candidates. Our Nanny Screening fee is equal to $4500.
More to Explore
- Nanny Placement: For families seeking a long-term, creative, and professional nanny.
- Postpartum Care (1-12 weeks): For families seeking support during the newborn phase. We place Newborn Care Specialists (NCS), Postpartum Doulas, and more.
- Private Educator Placement: For families seeking a private teacher or tutor.
- A La Carte Consultation: Dive deep on focused nanny topics with a 1-hour consultation or strategy session. Available nationwide.