Nanny Screening Service
Starling Agency is proud to be Seattle’s original Nanny Screening Service! With years of experience in the Seattle nanny industry and a polished organizational method, we can help professionally recruit and screen applicants for you. Starling’s Nanny Screening Service adds a layer of professional support to your nanny search.
What is Nanny Screening?
As you begin the process of hiring a nanny, you may find sifting through the myriad of unqualified, unverified, and unresponsive applicants, extremely time-consuming and frustrating. Our high standards assure that you will only review the best possible nanny applicants available. Furthermore, we will run a high-quality background report on your nanny of choice, in order to ensure your family is safe and secure.
Nanny Screening vs. Nanny Placement
The Screening Service is ideal for families that need a boost sourcing and vetting applicants. Starling Agency helps make the process of finding a nanny easy by posting for your position, reviewing applicants, choosing the top candidates, and running a background report on your favorite candidate. Unlike our Placement Service, the Screening Service does not include in-person vetting, reference interviews, employment dossier, on-call nanny care, or a guarantee period.
Nanny Screening Process
- Confidential consultation to evaluate your childcare needs & goals
- Custom job description development
- Manage placement of advertising
- Critically screen promising candidates
- Organize and present top tier nannies for your review
- Provide one formal background investigation dossier
- Provide consultation throughout the hiring process
- Provide a discounted annual background screening, upon request
Nanny Screening Service Fees
- To begin the Screening Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your nanny is hired, a one time placement fee is made.
- Starling will call references & provide you with a transcript for an additional $150.
|Nanny Placement||$400||14% gross annual compensation||6 months||1 year|
|Custom Staffing||$400||15% gross annual compensation||6 months||1 year|
Professional Nanny Rates in the Seattle Area
Starling Agency will help you develop a compensation package scaled to fit your family’s unique job description. On average, professional candidates in the greater Seattle area are seeking positions that align with the following:
- $25-32/hr. *Specialized positions may exceed $32/hr depending on scope.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, health care stipend, tax compliance