Nanny Screening Service
Starling Agency is proud to be Seattle’s original Nanny Screening Service! With years of experience in the Seattle nanny industry and a polished organizational method, we can help professionally recruit applicants for you. Starling’s Nanny Screening Service adds a layer of professional support and efficiency to your nanny search.
What is Nanny Screening?
Are you currently trying to hire a nanny on your own? As you begin the process of hiring a nanny, you may find sifting through the myriad of unqualified, unverified, and unresponsive applicants, extremely time-consuming and frustrating. Our high standards and recruitment expertise can help you focus on the best nanny applicants available.
Nanny Screening vs. Nanny Placement
The Screening Service is ideal for families that need a boost sourcing candidates. Starling Agency helps make the process of finding a nanny easy by posting for your position, reviewing applicants, and sharing the top candidates for your review. Unlike our Placement Service, the Screening Service does not include: formal background investigation, household employment dossier, sample work agreement, health and safety agreement, tax compliance dossier, onboarding assistance, custom family manual, learning guide, ongoing support, or 6 month guarantee.
Nanny Screening Process
- Confidential consultations
- Custom job description & marketing
- Organize and present top applicants for your consideration
- Introduction to background and payroll services
Nanny Screening Service Fees
- To begin the Screening Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your nanny is hired, a one time placement fee is made.
|Nanny Placement||$400||14% gross annual compensation||6 months||1 year|
Professional Nanny Rates in the Seattle Area
Starling Agency will help you develop a compensation package scaled to fit your family’s unique job description. On average, professional candidates in the greater Seattle area are seeking positions that align with the following:
- $25-32/hr. *Specialized positions may exceed $32/hr depending on scope.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, health care stipend, tax compliance