Nanny Screening Service
Starling Agency is proud to be Seattle’s original Nanny Screening Service! With years of experience in the Seattle nanny industry and a polished organizational method, we can help by professionally recruiting and screening applicants for you. Starling’s Nanny Screening Service is very popular with families that would like to care for the majority of their nanny search independently, with the addition of professional support to ensure they are making an informed and lawful hiring decision.
What is Nanny Screening?
As you begin the process of hiring a nanny, you may find sifting through the myriad of unqualified, unverified, and unresponsive applicants, extremely time-consuming and frustrating. Our high standards assure that you will only review the best possible nanny applicants available. Furthermore, we will run a high-quality background report on your nanny of choice, in order to ensure your family is safe and secure.
Nanny Screening vs. Nanny Placement
The Screening Service is ideal for families that need a boost sourcing and vetting applicants. Starling Agency helps make the process of finding a nanny easy by posting for your position, reviewing applicants, choosing the top candidates, and running a background report on your favorite candidate. Unlike our Placement Service, the Screening Service does not include in-person vetting, reference interviews, employment dossier, on-call nanny care, or a guarantee period.
Nanny Screening Process
- Evaluate your childcare needs and goals
- Customize a discrete job description
- Manage placement of advertising
- Critically screen experience and credentials
- Contact promising candidates to evaluate qualifications, interest, and availability
- Organize and present top tier nannies for your review
- Provide one professional nanny background report performed by a licensed private investigator
- Provide consultation throughout the hiring process
- Provide a discounted annual background report, upon request
Nanny Screening Service Fees
- To begin the Screening Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your nanny is hired, a one time placement fee is made.
- Starling will call references & provide you with a transcript for an additional $150.
|Nanny Placement||$400||14% gross annual salary||6 months||1 year|
|Custom Staffing||$400||15% gross annual salary||6 months||1 year|
- Full-time Nanny
- Part-time Nanny
- Newborn Care Specialist
- Temporary Nanny
- Summer Nanny
- Travel / Vacation Nanny
- Family Assistant
- Tour Nanny
- Postpartum Doula
- Household Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Private Educator