Starling Nanny Agency
Since 2011, Starling has been a trusted leader in the private childcare and education communities. Our directors personally select nannies that are passionate about helping children learn and grow. After all, as parents ourselves, we know what is invaluable to your family at the end of the day!
Founder & Director
Mandie has over 25 years of experience in childcare and education. Known for her thoughtful and knowledgeable guidance, Mandie is trusted by families to help them hire a nanny with that special spark. Mandie earned a degree in Elementary Education, concentrating in special education, academic intervention, and curriculum development. As an educator, Mandie had the privilege of teaching preschool–fifth grade. Outside of the classroom, Mandie worked as a professional nanny wherein she developed a successful inquiry-based and experiential approach. Starling Agency was formed as word of mouth grew between these two networks. Outside of Starling, Mandie loves spending time with family, reading, and staying extremely caffeinated.
Our Placement Director, Diane, will be the first to tell you that Starling runs on caffeine and love! Diane brings over fifteen years of legendary nanny experience to her role at Starling. As a placement expert, Diane is ever mindful of the qualities that help children thrive. Diane’s passion for creating a nurturing environment is conveyed through her careful selection of candidates. In all her spare time, you can find Diane caring for the world’s happiest baby and goofiest rescue pup.
Starling Agency is proud to partner with a glorious team of experts! Our team provides assistance with nanny tax and payroll, early childhood education, and parenting support. Looking for resources? Ask us!
More to Explore
- Nanny Placement: Hire a long-term, professional nanny.
- Custom Placement: Hire a household manager, family assistant, personal assistant, or estate manager.
- Temporary Nanny (1-8 weeks): Hire a temporary nanny.
- Nanny Screening: Hire Starling to professionally recruit and screen candidates for you.
- Nanny Share Placement: Hire a long-term nanny for your nanny share.
- Postpartum Care (1-12 weeks): Hire a Newborn Care Specialist (NCS) or Postpartum Doula (PPD).
- Private Teacher Placement: Hire a private teacher or tutor.
- A La Carte Consultation: Hire Starling for information and support. Available nationwide.