Private Teachers and Tutors
Starling Agency is passionate about education! Call us today to discuss your family’s educational options. Starling is well-versed and supportive of traditional and alternative pedagogy. We will bring our network of professional educators, homeschool teachers, tutors, and educated nannies to you!
Notice for 2021/2022 School Year: Starling recommends starting your search immediately to secure a highly sought-after private teacher!
Starling’s Educational Expertise
Starling is run by local childcare and education specialists. Our private educators come from a wide range of teaching backgrounds. Our goal is to help your child thrive!
We Believe In
- Fostering curiosity and wonder
- Nurturing cognitive development
- Creativity and imagination
- Empowering a sense of self
- Honoring individuality
- Being present and engaged
- Sparking a love for learning
- Supporting neurodiversity
- Encouraging authenticity and kindness
- Confidential consultations
- Custom job description
- Professional screening
- Mindful selection of candidates
- Formal background investigation
- Complete household employment dossier
- Detailed work agreement
- Health & safety agreement
- Detailed tax compliance dossier
- Employee onboarding assistance
- Custom family manual
- Ongoing counsel and educational support
- 60 day replacement guarantee
Starling Agency has direct access to a private investigator whom we consult with during the recruiting process. Our partners provide Starling clients with a professional background investigation. All reports are compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and require signed consent.
Private Teacher Placement
Starling Agency is proud to offer our Private Teacher Placement Service to families in the greater Seattle area. To begin the Private Teacher Placement Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your educator is hired, a one-time placement fee is made. Each teacher placement includes a 60 day guarantee period.
Private Summer Teacher (~10 weeks)
Are you looking for a summer teacher to keep your children active and engaged? Hoping to avoid the summer slide? Starling will help your family hire an experienced educator during the summer. To begin the Private Summer Teacher Service, a non-refundable registration fee is collected. Once your private educator is hired, a one-time final placement fee is made.
|Private School Teacher (School Year)||$400||15% gross annual compensation||60 Days|
|Private Teacher (Summer)||$400||$50/day||–|