Private Teachers and Tutors
Starling Agency is passionate about education! Call us today to discuss your family’s educational options. We will bring our network of professional educators, homeschool teachers, tutors, and experienced nannies to you!
Starling’s Educational Expertise
Starling is run by local childcare and education specialists. Starling is well-versed and supportive of traditional and alternative pedagogy. We seek private educators that come from a wide range of teaching backgrounds. Our goal is to help your child thrive! Starling recommends starting your search immediately to secure a highly sought-after private teacher! Learn more about Starling’s core values.
We wouldn’t have it any other way! We utilize proprietary resources, professional networks, and expert screening methods. Starling also has direct access to a private investigator whom we consult during the interview process. All investigative reports are compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and require signed consent. In addition, Starling aligns with state and federal household employment guidelines to ensure your family is making an informed and lawful hiring decision.
Private Teacher Placement Process
Let’s talk process! As a boutique nanny agency, we are able to bring your teacher search the most focused care possible. Our personal approach, exceptional candidates, and specialized service makes all the difference. We aim to empower our clients with a 360° view of the entire hiring process. Some of the highlights of our placement process include: Confidential consultations • Custom job development • Professional screening • Mindful selection of candidates • Formal background investigation • Household Employment Dossier • Detailed Sample Work Agreement • Tax and Payroll Dossier • Onboarding assistance • Custom Family Manual • Ongoing support • NEW: Everyday Learning Guide
Private Teacher Placement Fees
Our Private Teacher Placement service begins with a non-refundable $400 retainer fee. Once your teacher is hired, a final invoice is issued.
- Private Educator Placement: For families seeking a private teacher or tutor. Our teacher placement fee is equal to 15% of the employee’s total gross annual compensation. This service includes one free candidate replacement within the first 2 months of employment.
More to Explore
- Nanny Placement: For families seeking a long-term, creative, and professional nanny.
- Custom Staffing: For families seeking help beyond childcare. We place household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, and estate managers.
- Temporary Nanny (1-8 weeks): For families seeking short-term nanny support.
- A La Carte Consultation: Dive deep on focused nanny topics with a 1-hour consultation or strategy session. Available nationwide.