Consultation & A La Carte
Starling Agency provides expert support, no matter where you are in the hiring process! Whether you need a professional background report or an employment agreement, Starling Agency can help. Contact us today to learn how we can support the success of your nanny search.
A la Carte Services
Background Report ($150-250) – Starling’s private investigative team will thoroughly research your candidate(s). We provide an extensive, easy to read and measurable dossier that reflects any records found both nationally and locally. All reports are compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). For more on background screening: Nanny Background Report FAQ answered by Starling Agency’s private investigator.
Employment Agreement ($100) – Starling will provide you with a nanny employment agreement and connect you with our trusted household employer payroll service.
Blueprint for Success ($250) – Starling will help you create a job description, provide a list of nanny interview questions, and guide you on reference interview strategies.
DIY Nanny Share Guide ($85) – Our Nanny Share Guide will be sent straight to your inbox. Topics include: forming your nanny share team, hiring the right nanny, critical policies, common mistakes to avoid, tax information, advice from nanny share pros, and much more!
Nanny Share Family Search ($255) – Starling will introduce families with similar nanny share goals
Welcome Home Baby ($500) – Starling will support your family and nanny during the newborn transition. We will help update your nanny employment agreement and guide your nanny on topics such as whole family postpartum care and balancing sibling ages & stages. We will remain on-call during the first months to discuss successful ways to grow together as a team.
Do you need a quick boost to your nanny job description? Wondering where to find the best applicants? Curious about market rates and benefits? Do you need guidance regarding an issue with your current nanny? Consultations available via phone, email, or anywhere serving hot coffee!
Previous Consultation Topics
- Developing a job description to attract high caliber applicants
- Choosing the most successful resources to place your job description
- Understanding the myriad of recruiting resources
- Tips for reviewing resumes and successfully reaching applicants
- Guidance throughout the interview process / reviewing top applicants
- Custom interview questions
- Tailoring a work agreement
- Navigating confidentiality and social media concerns
- Benefits, raises, bonuses, reviews
- Payroll and tax resources
- Strategies for cooperating on behavior management
- Special needs strategies (how to help your nanny reinforce IEP objectives at home)
- Employer responsibilities
- How to travel with your nanny
- Developing a nanny termination or transition plan that is respectful of your child
|Individual Family||$100 per hour||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|
|Small Group||$200 per hour||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|
|Nanny Share Consultation||$255||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|
|Large Group||Subject to scope||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|