Consultation & A La Carte
Starling Agency is an educational resource for families! We provide expert support to ensure you are making informed hiring decisions. Contact us today to learn how we can support the success of your nanny search!
A la Carte Services
Blueprint for Success ($350) – Starling will help you create a job description, provide a list of nanny interview questions, guide you on reference interview strategies, and connect you with our trusted household employer payroll service.
DIY Nanny Share Guide ($100) – Our Nanny Share Guide will be sent straight to your inbox. Topics include: forming your nanny share team, hiring the right nanny, critical policies, common mistakes to avoid, payroll & tax information, and much more!
Nanny Share Family Search ($350) – Starling will introduce families with similar nanny share goals.
Welcome Home Baby ($500) – Starling will support your family and nanny during the newborn transition. We will help update your nanny employment agreement and guide your nanny on topics such as whole family postpartum care and balancing sibling ages & stages. We will remain on-call during the first months to discuss successful ways to grow together as a team.
Do you need a quick boost to your nanny job description? Wondering where to find the best applicants? Curious about market rates and benefits? Do you need guidance regarding an issue with your current nanny? Consultations available via phone, email, or anywhere serving hot coffee!
Previous Consultation Topics
- Developing a job description to attract high caliber applicants
- Choosing the most successful resources to place your job description
- Understanding the myriad of recruiting resources
- Tips for reviewing resumes and successfully reaching applicants
- Guidance throughout the interview process / reviewing top applicants
- Custom interview questions
- Tailoring a work agreement
- Navigating confidentiality and social media concerns
- Benefits, raises, bonuses, reviews
- Payroll and tax resources
- Strategies for cooperating on behavior management
- Special needs strategies (how to help your nanny reinforce IEP objectives at home)
- Employer responsibilities
- How to travel with your nanny
- Developing a nanny termination or transition plan that is respectful of your child
|Individual Family||$250 per hour||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|
|Small Group||$250 per hour||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|
|Nanny Share Consultation||$250 per hour||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|
|Large Group||Subject to scope||PEPS, Seattle Children’s Hospital, UW|