NOW HIRING: Full Time Nanny in Woodinville
Are you searching for your dream nanny job? If you are a creative, passionate, and professional nanny looking for a unicorn family, Starling Agency Nanny Placement can help! We place professional nannies, private teachers, newborn care specialists, special needs educators, household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, in the Greater Seattle Area. Visit our job board or follow Starling on Facebook and Instagram to see new Seattle nanny jobs as they become available!
FT NANNY NEEDED IN WOODINVILLE FOR CHARISMATIC BABY BOY
- WHO YOU’LL CARE FOR: Our 4-month-old. We may be biased, but he’s a sweet chonky boy. He is currently taken with his high contrast art and looking out the windows. We’ve been very fortunate that he seems to be quite happy and easy the majority of the time (and a good sleeper and eater).
- START DATE: 7-13-2021, slightly flexible for right fit.
- OUR FAMILY IS: Adventurous! Dad builds and races trucks and rally cars. Mom travels to music festivals or to visit friends and family up and down the coast with her cats in her travel trailer. We aren’t often sitting at home on the weekends with some event or travel planned most months. At home we have goats and a garden.
- OUR FAMILY THEME SONG: According to Dad, anything by Billy Joel.
- OUR HOUSEHOLD IS: A little bit messy, a little bit neat. With various projects going on there’s always a little bit of something in progress lurking around, though we do like things to be organized and efficient (if not always clean).
- WE’RE LOOKING FOR: A partner. Someone to help mom stretch to do all the things: mother, manager, and still keep a sense of self.
- OUR NANNY WILL BE: Independent, but collaborative. Someone that can identify or anticipate opportunities.
- OUR CHILDCARE GOALS ARE: Mom will still be working from home for the foreseeable future so we’re looking for someone that’s interested in a more collaborative or non-traditional arrangement. Our goal is to work with someone that is interested in not just taking the baby for the day, but to help us build a routine that includes Mom throughout the day as well.
- RATE: $27-30
- SCHEDULE: 40 hours a week guaranteed, M-F 9 to 5, flexible slightly on nanny’s preference.
- BENEFITS: Guaranteed Hours, Sick Pay, Paid Federal Holidays, PTO, $200 Healthcare Stipend
- REQUIREMENTS: Professional Nanny experience, Driving/Vehicle Required, CPR/FA certs, pristine background, driver’s license and clean driving record, 3 glowing childcare references, 21+ years old, no accompanying children.
- APPLY HERE: Include “Woodinville” in the subject line.
- 21+ years
- Professional experience in childcare
- Demonstrate a passion for childcare and education
- Knowledgeable about age-appropriate enrichment activities
- Stellar childcare and character references
- Willingness to consent to a professional background screening
- Clean background screening
- Clean driving record
- Ability to commit to a family’s preferred timeline
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications or willingness to renew
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
ABOUT US: Starling Agency is a stellar nanny placement service proudly serving the Seattle Metropolitan area. As Seattle’s best boutique nanny agency, we will help you hire a creative, dedicated and professional nanny. Our nannies offer specialized experience that will enrich your child’s day. We place professional nannies, private teachers, newborn care specialists, special needs educators, household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, and more. We utilize proprietary resources, professional networks, and expert screening methods, to help your family hire an exceptional nanny.