NOW HIRING: Personal Assistant in Shoreline
Are you searching for your dream nanny job? If you are a creative, passionate, and professional nanny looking for a unicorn family, Starling Agency Nanny Placement can help! We place professional nannies, private teachers, newborn care specialists, special needs educators, household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, in the Greater Seattle Area. Visit our job board or follow Starling on Facebook and Instagram to see new Seattle nanny jobs as they become available!
PT PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED IN SHORELINE (work from home! Flexible schedule!)
- YOUR ROLE: Half remote/half in our home. We are looking for a professional and organized assistant to help with tasks. Job will consist of 10 hours of weekly remote work: bill payment, digital photo/video organization and creation, grocery ordering, trip planning and errand running. 10 hours of weekly in-home work: meal prep, set-up for small gatherings, closet/home organization, scheduling repairs/maintenance for cars (car services scheduled on weekends or evenings). We have childcare so this role is focused on keeping everything running smoothly!
- START DATE: ASAP (flexible)
- KIDS: 5, 3, 2
- OUR FAMILY IS: Kind and thoughtful 🙂
- OUR HOUSEHOLD IS: Busy. Lots of moving parts!
- WE’RE LOOKING FOR: An organized, consistent, professional assistant. We would like to work with a tech-savvy individual that is comfortable with digital file sharing, etc. We are looking for a self-motivated and productive team member. Someone discreet and proactive who is comfortable taking direction and working behind the scenes.
- RATE: $30-33+ DOE
- SCHEDULE: 20 hour per week. 10 hours remote and 10 hours in-person. Only set hours are drop-offs and pick-ups 2x per week (W&F 3:45-5pm). Some evening or weekend hours will be needed in addition but are flexible on when assistant is available.
- BENEFITS: Guaranteed Hours, Sick Pay, 3 days PTO, mileage reimbursement.
- REQUIREMENTS: Professional Nanny and related task experience, Driving Required, CPR/FA certs, pristine background, driver’s license and clean driving record, 3 glowing references, 21+ years old.
- APPLY HERE: Include “PT PA” in the subject line.
- 21+ years
- Professional experience in childcare
- Demonstrate a passion for childcare and education
- Knowledgeable about age-appropriate enrichment activities
- Stellar childcare and character references
- Willingness to consent to a professional background screening
- Clean background screening
- Clean driving record
- Ability to commit to a family’s preferred timeline
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications or willingness to renew
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
ABOUT US: Starling Agency is a stellar nanny placement service proudly serving the Seattle Metropolitan area. As Seattle’s best boutique nanny agency, we will help you hire a creative, dedicated and professional nanny. Our nannies offer specialized experience that will enrich your child’s day. We place professional nannies, private teachers, newborn care specialists, special needs educators, household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, and more. We utilize proprietary resources, professional networks, and expert screening methods, to help your family hire an exceptional nanny.