How to Create a Nanny Binder
There’s so much information to keep track of as a nanny! Classes, play dates, emergency contacts, oh my! Why not create a binder to keep the details easily accessible? Below are a few recommendations to collect some of the info you’ll need. My own binder includes a selection of quick projects to keep on hand, just in case plans fall through or the kiddos are feeling on-the-spot creative. Happy organizing!
What you’ll need-
- A 1.5 inch binder
- 4-5 page dividers
- A binder-friendly 3 hole punched planner/calendar
- A spiral bound notebook
- Emergency contacts and medical information (include photocopies of health cards, name of doctors, health professionals, and hospitals in the area)
- Daily schedule / calendar (I have two calendars. One daily breakdown and one monthly overview)
- Note paper (for updates and reminders)
- Sleep / food / potty log
- Craft and project ideas (I organize these into categories. For example: Dinosaurs, Holidays, Games, etc)
Helpful Free Printouts-
- Visit HelloBee to download a terrific Emergency Contact Sheet and editable Important Phone Numbers sheet.
- Head over to Your Parenting for a nice Baby Schedule printout.
- Your Parenting also has a simple Notes from the Nanny downloadable.
Have fun personalizing your nanny binder!