NOW HIRING: FT Household Manager in Kirkland
Are you searching for your dream nanny job? If you are a creative, passionate, and professional nanny looking for a unicorn family, Starling Agency Nanny Placement can help! We place professional nannies, private teachers, newborn care specialists, special needs educators, household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, in the Greater Seattle Area. Visit our job board or follow Starling on Facebook and Instagram to see new Seattle nanny jobs as they become available!
FT HOUSEHOLD MANAGER FOR PLAYFUL GIRL IN KIRKLAND (nanny with kiddo in tow welcome!)
- WHO YOU’LL CARE FOR: Our fun, quirky, and intelligent 7-year-old girl. She loves animals, making friends, art & music, and playing in the mud. She has high-functioning ASD (Asperger’s) with an incredible gift for vocabulary and facts, but struggles a bit with social cues, rules and impulse control. She has perfect comedic timing and will make you laugh. She is a natural leader.
- START DATE: 6-17-2021
- OUR FAMILY IS: We are fairly new to the Pacific Northwest, so we’re still getting to know people and the area. We both work from home, with Dad often working long hours. We have a small elderly dog who our child considers her big sister.
- OUR FAMILY THEME SONG: Currently, the entire Frozen II soundtrack.
- OUR HOUSEHOLD IS: Often home to elaborate forts made from cardboard boxes.
- WE’RE LOOKING FOR: Someone who can help with walking our daughter to and from school in the Fall and do household management (family laundry, family meal prep/cooking, family errands and general tidying up) during the day. Afternoons will include pickup of our daughter, help with homework and taking her to Occupational Therapy appointments/extracurriculars as Covid allows. We’re looking for someone patient; firm; engaging; good with imaginative play; willing to get wet and/or muddy who is a safe driver. On the household management end, someone efficient; careful to check clothing care instructions; good at planning meals around food restrictions and tidy.
- OUR NANNY WILL BE: Someone who our child looks forward to seeing each day. Smart, creative, and patient.
- OUR CHILDCARE GOALS ARE: To keep our child safe and engaged while Mom and Dad are working from home.
- RATE: $30-32
- PETS: One very old, very deaf Cocker Spaniel/ Chihuahua mix who is young at heart!
- SCHEDULE: 40 hours guaranteed M-F 9-5pm
- BENEFITS: Guaranteed Hours, Sick Pay, Paid Federal Holidays, 2 weeks PTO, $150 Healthcare Stipend, Family Vehicle Provided, Nanny with kiddo in tow welcome
- REQUIREMENTS: Professional Nanny/Household Management experience, Driving Required, CPR/FA certs, pristine background, driver’s license and clean driving record, 3 glowing childcare references, 21+ years old.
- APPLY HERE: Include “FT Kirkland” in the subject line.
- 21+ years
- Professional experience in childcare
- Demonstrate a passion for childcare and education
- Knowledgeable about age-appropriate enrichment activities
- Stellar childcare and character references
- Willingness to consent to a professional background screening
- Clean background screening
- Clean driving record
- Ability to commit to a family’s preferred timeline
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications or willingness to renew
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
ABOUT US: Starling Agency is a stellar nanny placement service proudly serving the Seattle Metropolitan area. As Seattle’s best boutique nanny agency, we will help you hire a creative, dedicated and professional nanny. Our nannies offer specialized experience that will enrich your child’s day. We place professional nannies, private teachers, newborn care specialists, special needs educators, household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, and more. We utilize proprietary resources, professional networks, and expert screening methods, to help your family hire an exceptional nanny.