Easy DIY Gummy Bears
Any one of my friends can attest to my gummy bear obsession. They’re my favorite! I don’t discriminate either: bears, worms, fish…yes, please. You should have seen the bounty of bears received at my baby shower – heaven! Speaking of heaven, I’ve heard there’s an entire room dedicated to gummy bears at Lolli and Pops in Lynnwood. I want to go to there!
Since my latest favorite gummy flavor (grapefruit) isn’t too common, I’ve decided to try making them. Why not? The following recipe uses all-natural juice, and with only 4 ingredients, the recipe couldn’t be simpler. I’m so excited to see if I can make a batch of grapefruit gummies. This recipe would be so fun and easy to do with kids.
1 Cup of All-Natural Fruit Juice
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1/4 tsp. Liquid Stevia
3 packets of Unflavored Gelatin
Gummy Bear Molds
1. Prep your molds. Place your gummy bear molds on a cookie sheet so they can be transferred to the refrigerator.
2. Bring the juice to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the stevia and lemon juice.
3. Gradually whisk in gelatin.
4. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before pouring into the molds. Refrigerate for two hours, then remove from fridge and pop them out.
5. Package them up. Or, you know, gobble them up!