Nanny Placement Service
As Seattle’s best boutique nanny agency, we specialize in referring highly educated nannies. Our nannies are passionate about helping children learn and grow! Starling Agency focuses on integrity and attention to detail when helping your family hire a nanny. At Starling, we believe your family is worth the time and effort it takes to hire a nanny using a thorough and skilled process. Our Nanny Placement Service is available to families in the greater Seattle area.
Why Our Clients Love the Starling Nanny Placement Service:
Our agency is run by two local childcare and education specialists, and supported by a team of mom-owned and operated nanny industry professionals. Starling takes great care to help you hire an exceptional nanny. We utilize proprietary resources, professional networks, and expert screening methods, to help your family hire a nanny. Our personal approach and attention to detail throughout the hiring process is unmatched. We are members of several professional nanny agency associations which establish the highest level of ethical business standards. We love knowing our clients have had a convenient hiring experience, and that our nannies are thrilled about their positions! Furthermore, Starling provides on-going support in all matters arising after hiring, including scheduling of on-call childcare through our private network.
When Hiring through Our Placement Service, Starling Agency Will:
- Evaluate your childcare needs based on personal interview and Family Questionnaire
- Customize a job description detailing your family’s unique nanny needs
- Research our nanny roster for highly-qualified matches
- Conduct in-person nanny screening interviews
- Provide streamlined professional bios of all promising nanny matches
- Assist in the nanny interview, as needed
- Provide a custom job offer letter
- Contact and evaluate all references provided
- Provide a transcript of reference comments and contact information
- Collect and process all materials necessary to conduct a professional background investigation
- Collect driving record history
- Provide one formal background investigation dossier
- Provide a professional nanny work agreement sample
- Consult throughout the nanny placement process
- Refer you to the best local resource for nanny payroll and taxes
- Provide a discounted annual background report, upon request
- Provide counsel and mediation whenever necessary
- Provide highly skilled on-call nannies to assist with emergency or date night childcare
At Starling Agency, due-diligence is the heart of our service. Starling has direct access to a private investigator whom we consult with early in the recruiting process. Together we provide extensive professional nanny background screening to families in the Seattle area.
Our PI’s license grants access to current federal, state, and local resources. We take the utmost care by investigating candidates through numerous databases, both digital and physical, using all known names and places of residences to verify identity and history. We provide an extensive, easy to read and measurable dossier that reflects any criminal and civil records found both nationally and locally, the source and date they were found as well as educational verification on university-level coursework, certifications and degrees. All reports are compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and require signed consent from the nanny. In addition to our nanny background reports, Starling thoroughly interviews references, and reviews each candidates online presence. We make certain that each nanny’s character is verified thoroughly. Click for more on our nanny background screening. Coming soon: Nanny Background Report FAQ answered by Starling Agency’s private investigator.
Our Private Investigator’s Dossier Will Provide the Following Information:
- Name and date-of-birth verification
- Verification of identity via photograph (if available)
- Social Security number verification
- Current and former address verification
- SORI (sex offender registration information) investigation
- Misdemeanor and felony investigation
- Federal records investigation
- State patrol investigation
- Educational history verification
- CPR/First Aid certification verification
- Car Safety Recall investigation
Nanny Placement Service Fees and Guarantee Options:
Starling Agency is proud to offer our professional Nanny Placement Service at 30-40% less than local standards! To begin the Placement Service, a non-refundable registration fee of $255 is collected. Once your nanny is hired, a final placement fee is made. The placement fee is equal to 12% of the nanny’s gross annual salary (minimum fee of $1,500).
As an added convenience, Starling offers our placement clients on-call nanny support. Whether you need to schedule a date night nanny or your regular nanny calls in sick, Starling can help! Scheduling is as simple as sending a text to Starling – we’ll do the rest!
Placement Service Guarantee and Refund Policy:
Custom Staffing Service:
Does your family need a bit of extra help beyond childcare? We place household managers, family assistants, personal assistants, estate managers, estate staff, personal care assistants, private chefs, and housekeepers. The custom staffing placement fee is equal to 15% of your employee’s gross annual salary, with a minimum fee of $2,500. Each custom staffing placement includes a 6 month guarantee period.
Temporary Service (1 week-6 months):
Are you looking for a summer nanny, newborn night nanny, or postpartum doula? To begin the Temporary Service, a non-refundable registration fee of $255 is collected. The final placement fee for a temporary nanny is equal to $1,500.
Positions We Place:
- Full-time Nanny
- Part-time Nanny
- Newborn Care
- Temporary Nanny
- Summer Nanny
- Vacation Nanny
- Business Travel Nanny
- Tour Nanny
- Postpartum Doula
- Household Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Private Teacher